Who we are?
The nursery was founded by Hans Paulsen in 1945. It extended to 2 hectare at that time.
In 1971 the company was taken over by his son Hans-Uwe Paulsen. He extended the nursery to the seize of 24 ha by the year 2000.
Since July 2000 his sons Stefan (born in 1965) and Thomas (born in 1967) have run the business up to now on 38 ha.
Fachrichtung Gartenbau (TU)